- Please inform installers of any underground cables, gas lines, or any other utility lines. If utilities are not marked, Dreams Carports & Buildings Inc., will not be liable for damage. We will not be responsible for permits or restrictions.
- Lot must be level or unit will be installed “as is” on lot, or will accrue additional fees.
- If land is not level or additions need to be made to the carport, a $100.00 service charge and any additional material costs will be added to the balance.
- Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc. will absolutely not be responsible for refunds of the customer’s deposit collected by the dealer.
- Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc. is not liable for any damages as a result from inclement weather.
- If you are tax exempt, a tax exempt certificate must be attached to your original order(s). Otherwise, applicable tax will be added.
- Our ground rebar anchors are for temporary use only. For permanent anchors, ask your Dealer or Sales Representative.
- I have read the terms and conditions of this contract; by signing this contract, I agree to all conditions set forth herein and, should I fail to make payment in full at time of delivery, I understand and agree to allow Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc. to pick up the carport, and I will be liable for all applicable charges and fees associated with the initial setup and delivery as well as any legal fees incurred by Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc.
- Please keep original invoice for legal matters. Dreams Carports & Buildings, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order.
- By law in ANY state of the US: Owners are not allowed to interfere with the contractor's work, direction, work methods, or control.
NOTE: Frame is 1 ft. shorter than roof length on horizontal metal. Vertical buildings have no overhang and are 1 ft. shorter than horizontal.
NOTE: If you need Engineer Stamped Drawing for your building, there will be an additional charge.